Focus and Scope
Jurnal Ekonomi Manajemen dan Bisnis Islam (SERAMBI) is an academic, periodical, and peer-reviewed journal published by The Institute for Development and Publication Imperium (LPMP Imperium) Indonesia. The journal is designed to provide a platform for researchers, academicians, and practitioners who are interested in new knowledge and discussing ideas, issues, and challenges in the field of Islamic economics and finance.
Submissions are encouraged across all areas on Islamic economics, management, and business disciplines with topics including, but not limited to:
- Islamic Banking and Finance (including Islamic Capital Market, non-Bank Financial Institution, and Sukuk)
- Islamic Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics;
- Islamic Business Ethics
- Islamic Social Finance (including zakat, infaq, shadaqah, and waqf);
- Islamic Microfinance
- Islamic Fin-tech
- Islamic Economic Thoughts
- Islamic Political Economics
- Integrated Islamic Commercial and Social Finance
- Islamic Macro-Prudential
- Islamic Public Finance
- Islamic Management (Corporate governance, customer relationship management, and corporate social responsibility, management styles and strategies in the Islamic environment)
- and other topics deemed appropriate by the Editor.
All methodologies, such as analytical, empirical, behavioral, surveys, and case studies are welcome.
The article published in SERAMBI is determined through the blind review process conducted by the editor and reviewer of SERAMBI. This process considers several factors such as the relevance of the article and its contribution to the development of business and management practices and the profession as well as compliance with the requirement of a published article. The editor and reviewer provide evaluation and constructive suggestions for the author.