- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by SERAMBI is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant SERAMBI a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details, and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
Open Access and Copyright
This journal and the others published by Imperium Institute, starting in 2021 all Journal are published Open Access under a CC-BY 4.0 license which allows readers to reuse the content without restriction. Open Access allows for unrestricted sharing of scholarly information and helps to promote knowledge throughout the world.
Imperium Institute supports Open Access as an equitable means of ensuring that scholarly research, usually funded by public institutions, is made available to all. Open Access publications are more likely to be discovered, read, cited, and used for future research than those published in closed journals, and we believe it is in the best interests of authors and their parent institutions, as well as the journals themselves, to make all our content freely available and reusable.
Authors retain copyright in their articles but grant Imperium Institute the right of the first publication
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. The open-access journal means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative.
The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 provides the following summary (where ‘you’ equals ‘the user’):
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions—you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.