Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan

  • Abdul Gofur Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Islam Attahiriyah, Jakarta, Indonesia
Keywords: Service Quality, Price, Consumer Satisfaction

Abstract

This research uses associative methods with quantitative approaches. The aim of the research is to find out how the influence of service quality and price on customer satisfaction. The population and samples are taken from the regular customers of PT. Indosteger Jaya Perkasa that was chosen using probabilty sampling technique was 80 respondents. Data collection techniques using questionnaires and processed with SPSS version 24. The results of this research indicate that service quality (X1) is influencing customer satisfaction (Y), that the value of t-count = 5.665, and price (X2) is also influencing customer satisfaction (Y), that the value of the t-count = 2,244. Statistical calculations show the value of F count = 79,070, which means that service quality and price are jointly positive and significant influence on customer satisfaction. The coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) obtained is 0.673, which means that 67.3% customer satisfaction can be explained by variable service quality and price, while the remaining percentage value of 32.7% customer satisfaction is influenced by other variables.

Keywords: Service Quality, Price, Consumer Satisfaction

Published
2019-02-28